Volunteer & Participate
Want to work for our cause in a community near you? Join a Public Action Group (PAG) near your area of residence!
PAGs are groups of motivated individuals, like you, who want to create lasting change in the lives of children. They work together to not only identify and eliminate major problems affecting children in urban slum areas but also encourage others to join the movement.
If you are in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai or Thiruvananthapuram, join us now!
To volunteer locally, fill in the form on this page.
- Help us establish partnerships with local brands and businesses who can help us raise awareness as well as funds through collaboration activities.
- Build awareness about CACTUS FOUNDATION and its causes on social media by following our pages and sharing our posts across platforms with your networks
- Enable sponsorship and media opportunities for our events and campaigns
- Donate your skills and expertise in the fields of photography, design, videography, writing etc.
- Become a STOP CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE advocate by writing about our endeavours in media publications or blogs
See what the awesome kids have to say about what they learnt. It feels good when you know the training you are imparting is really effective when you get such kind of feedback from the children.